- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Gulf Security Cooperation
Commander Combined Task Force (CCTF) 151 Rear Admiral (RAdm) Ken Cheong met RAdm Abdullah bin Khamis bin Abdullah al-Raisi, Commander of the Royal Navy of Oman and Brigadier Badr Al Zadgali, Commander of the Royal Oman Police Coast Guard during … Continue reading
Commander Combined Task Force (CCTF) 152 Colonel Nayef Alasker has met with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Navy and Coast Guard to discuss the challenges faced during maritime security operations in the Arabian Gulf.
The Commanders from the three Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) Combined Task Forces (CTFs) have met this month to discuss maritime security.
Rear Admiral Ken Cheong, Commander of Combined Task Force (CTF) 151, visited the EU Naval Forces (EU NAVFOR) (Somalia) flagship, FGS Bayern in Salalah in the Gulf of Aden.
Last month the Royal Navy ship, HMS Middleton, worked closely with the Japan Maritime Self Defence Force (JMSDF) during a mine countermeasures exercise in the Gulf.
The latest Shared Awareness and Deconfliction (SHADE) conference took place in Bahrain at an opportune time with the International Mine Counter Measures Exercise 16 (IMCMEX16) as the background to the discussions, and as a reminder of the global importance of … Continue reading
Commodore Asif Khaliq, Pakistan Navy, who is currently the Commander of Combined Task Force (CTF) 150, recently visited the Royal Canadian Navy warship, HMCS TORONTO, whilst she was alongside in Bahrain to learn first-hand about her capabilities. TORONTO, a Halifax-class … Continue reading