- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Best Management Practice
The most senior British military officer visited Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) headquarters in Bahrain this month.
The Royal Navy’s HMS Defender has seized over a metric tonne of high grade hashish being trafficked across the Indian Ocean yesterday.
Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) has made four more seizures of heroin as part of its ongoing, successful campaign to combat illicit activities in the Indian Ocean, Red Sea and Arabian Gulf.
The Commanders from the three Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) Combined Task Forces (CTFs) have met this month to discuss maritime security.
Commodore Asif Khaliq, Pakistan Navy, who is currently the Commander of Combined Task Force (CTF) 150, recently visited the Royal Canadian Navy warship, HMCS TORONTO, whilst she was alongside in Bahrain to learn first-hand about her capabilities. TORONTO, a Halifax-class … Continue reading
HMS Kent is currently part of the UK’s standing commitment to operations in the Arabian Gulf and the Indian Ocean, at sea for weeks on end interacting with legitimate users of the sea, whilst trying to identify and apprehend those … Continue reading
HMS KENT continues her broad ranging maritime duties, conducting Counter Piracy, Counter Terrorism patrols and curbing illegal activity from within the Arabian Gulf to the Red Sea. The ship has now joined the international Combined Task Force 150 (CTF 150), … Continue reading