- Singapore hands over CTF 151 to Pakistan
- Six-tonne hashish haul marks fifth drugs bust for Toronto
- CTF 151 recognizes Republic of Korea’s sustained commitment to counter-piracy operations
- CTF 151 and Chinese Navy cooperate in counter-piracy operations in Gulf of Aden
- CTF 150 flagship renders assistance to stricken Pakistani mariners
- CMF legal experts meet in Bahrain
- CMF Personnel commemmorate ANZAC Day in Bahrain
- Combined Maritime Forces Warship makes third drugs bust in six weeks
- Combined Maritime Forces Warship makes second drugs bust in six weeks
- FS Somme provides medical aid to mariners
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice CMF Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 EUNAVFOR fishermen France Gulf Security Cooperation HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Pakistan Regional Engagement Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Navy Seychelles SHADE TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Yemen
Tag Archives: New Zealand
Australian Sailors from Combined Maritime Forces (CMF), deployed to U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility, held a service at U.S. Naval Forces Central Command headquarters at dawn, April 25.
Yemeni Coast Guards recently embarked HMS Daring and HMAS Parramatta to observe maritime security operation Scimitar Anzac, conducted in the vicinity of the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden. Combined Task Force 150 (CTF-150) conducted this Scimitar Anzac to further … Continue reading
MANAMA, Bahrain – The Pakistan Navy assumed command of Combined Task Force 151 (CTF-151), Sept. 27.
The new Commander of Combined Task Force (CTF) 151, Captain Jim Gilmour, RNZN, is building key relationships as part of the CTF mission to disrupt piracy in the Gulf of Aden and Somali basin region.
MANAMA – The Royal New Zealand Navy assumed command of Combined Task Force 151 (CTF-151) yesterday. Rear Admiral Harris Chan Weng Yip from the Republic of Singapore Navy was relieved by Captain James Gilmour of the Royal New Zealand Navy … Continue reading
Captain Jim Gilmour will take command of Combined Task Force (CTF 151), for three months from 30 June 2011. He is the first NZ Defence Force naval officer to command a major multinational task force in recent times. “Command of … Continue reading
Australian Sailors from Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) deployed to U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility held a wreath laying ceremony at U.S. Naval Forces Central Command headquarters at dawn, April 25. The ceremony honored the 96th anniversary of the Australian … Continue reading