- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Pakistan
The Pakistan Navy has taken command of Combined Task Force (CTF) 150 of the Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) after conducting a handover ceremony with the Royal Navy. CTF 150’s principal mission is to disrupt terrorist organisations and their unlawful activities … Continue reading
The CMF Pakistan Naval Contingent celebrated its 76th Pakistan National Day with a Flag Hoist Ceremony and parade at the Pakistani Embassy.
The Republic of Singapore Navy has taken command of Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) Combined Task Force (CTF) 151 after conducting a handover ceremony with the Pakistan Navy. CTF 151’s principal mission is to suppress piracy in the maritime environment.
Rear Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi Commander Central Punjab (COMCEP) and Commandant Pakistan Navy War College at Lahore visited Combined Task Force 151 (CTF151) Headquarters in Bahrain on 2 March 2016.
Combined Task Force 151 (CTF151) recently came to the rescue of a stricken yacht during a storm in the southern Red Sea. The United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) informed CTF151 that a British flagged sailing yacht was in distress … Continue reading
Commander Combined Task Force 150 (CCTF 150) Commodore Jaimie Hatcher AM, Royal Australian Navy, thanked the Commanding Officer of the Pakistan Navy Ship (PNS) Tippu Sultan for their contribution to Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) whilst the ship was alongside in … Continue reading