- Three in three for Combined Task Force 150!
- The CMF Commanders Conference (Bahrain) 15 – 16 March 2017
- Pirated MV Aris 13 released and underway
- Combined Task Force 150 achieves its second seizure of drugs in under two weeks!
- CTF 151 Change of Command Ceremony
- Combined Task Force 150 seizes hashish upon the high seas
- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Kenya
Commander of Combined Task Force 151 visited senior representatives of the Kenyan Government and Defence Forces to discuss regional maritime security.
In an effort to support East African and Indian Ocean nations in enhancing their maritime security responses and information sharing on common maritime threats, Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) personnel recently participated in multinational maritime security exercise Cutlass Express 2015.
Whilst alongside in Tanzania, the Royal Navy frigate HMS Somerset embarked two officers for a maritime security patrol from Tanzania and Dubai: Lt Sikuku and Lt Ziguye from the Kenyan and Tanzanian Navies respectively, to receive maritime security training. The … Continue reading
Whilst on counter-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden, HMS Monmouth, ‘The Black Duke’, rendezvoused with two newly refitted Kenyan patrol vessels. KNS NYAYO and KNS UMOJA are returning to their homeport after undergoing refit in Italy. Image by LA(Phot) … Continue reading