- Combined Maritime Force (CMF) senior officers visit the Royal Bahrain Naval Force.
- CMF reinforces safety of life at sea
- Second Narcotics Seizure for HMAS Arunta Demonstrates Winning Combined Maritime Formula
- 40th SHADE Conference Held in Bahrain with the Need for Vigilance off Coast of Somalia Reinforced
- Japanese Parliamentary Vice Minister of Defense visits NAVCENT and CTF151
- First Narcotics seizures for French Ship Surcouf under CTF150
- SEYCHELLES, PAKISTAN AND THE IMPORTANCE OF KEY LEADER ENGAGEMENTS
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: HMCS Charlottetown
After eight months of operations, Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Charlottetown will leave the Middle East to begin the journey home. She is expected to arrive in Halifax, Nova Scotia, her home port, in mid-September.
“Usually the Marine Engineering System department is first on the boat and the last off the boat,” said Able Seaman Brent Hillier who is currently sailing on Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Charlottetown. “We work incredibly hard, and as a … Continue reading
Sailors from Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Charlottetown provided medical assistance to local fishermen in the Gulf of Aden, May 16.
GULF OF ADEN – HMCS Charlottetown, under the command of Combined Maritime Forces task force CTF 150 (counter-narcotics) successfully disrupted an illicit cargo exchange in the Gulf of Aden, May 5.