- Singapore hands over CTF 151 to Pakistan
- Six-tonne hashish haul marks fifth drugs bust for Toronto
- CTF 151 recognizes Republic of Korea’s sustained commitment to counter-piracy operations
- CTF 151 and Chinese Navy cooperate in counter-piracy operations in Gulf of Aden
- CTF 150 flagship renders assistance to stricken Pakistani mariners
- CMF legal experts meet in Bahrain
- CMF Personnel commemmorate ANZAC Day in Bahrain
- Combined Maritime Forces Warship makes third drugs bust in six weeks
- Combined Maritime Forces Warship makes second drugs bust in six weeks
- FS Somme provides medical aid to mariners
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice CMF Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 EUNAVFOR fishermen France Gulf Security Cooperation HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Pakistan Regional Engagement Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Navy Seychelles SHADE TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Yemen
Tag Archives: Admiral Shaukat
BAHRAIN – The Royal Danish Navy assumed command of Combined Task Force 151 (CTF-151), Jan. 12. Rear Admiral Kaleem Shaukat of the Pakistan Navy was relieved by Commodore Aage Buur Jensen, Royal Danish Navy, at a formal ceremony onboard USS … Continue reading
GULF OF ADEN – While transiting through the Gulf of Aden, Rear Admiral Kaleem Shaukat, Pakistan Navy, Commander of Combined Task Force (CTF) 151, took the opportunity to meet with the recently installed Commander of Combined Task Force 508, a … Continue reading
DJIBOUTI – Commander of Combined Task Force 151, Rear Admiral Kaleem Shaukat, Pakistan Navy visited Djibouti, November 18-20 to meet international partners in the fight against armed piracy on the high seas.
MANAMA, Bahrain – The Pakistan Navy assumed command of Combined Task Force 151 (CTF-151), Sept. 27.