- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Yemen
Combined Task Force 150 (CTF 150) operations continue in the southern Red Sea, Bab el Mandeb strait and Gulf of Aden, some of the most frequented waters in the world. The third phase of this recent operation under the French … Continue reading
Warships from 6 international navies are currently operating as part of the French led Combined Task Force 150 (CTF 150), conducting maritime security cooperation in close coordination with coastal states and regional partners in the southern Red Sea, Bab el … Continue reading
Eight Yemeni navy personnel, in two small boats, sailed from Socotra Island, in theArabian Gulf, to Abd Kori Island, 85 nm west of Socotra, before running into difficulties, Mar16.
Royal Australian Navy frigate HMAS Melbourne (FFG 05) was the venue for a conference off the coast of Aden, Yemen, between representatives from Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) and the Yemen Navy and Coast Guard, on Dec.16. HMAS Melbourne is currently … Continue reading
Combined Task Force (CTF) 150 conducted a Maritime Security Operations (MSO) evolution in the Gulf of Aden and Bab Al Mandab sea areas from the 25th – 30th June. This operation was a key achievement for the Combined Maritime Forces … Continue reading