- Three in three for Combined Task Force 150!
- The CMF Commanders Conference (Bahrain) 15 – 16 March 2017
- Pirated MV Aris 13 released and underway
- Combined Task Force 150 achieves its second seizure of drugs in under two weeks!
- CTF 151 Change of Command Ceremony
- Combined Task Force 150 seizes hashish upon the high seas
- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: UAE
Commander Combined Task Force 151 (CCTF151) Commodore (Cdre) Asif Hameed Siddique visited United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 07th to 12th April for a Key Leadership Engagement (KLE).
During their visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), volunteers from HMS Argyll, a Type 23 ‘Duke’ class frigate deployed with Combined Maritime Forces in the Arabian Gulf, helped clear an overgrown graveyard containing the graves of fallen British military … Continue reading
KUWAIT NAVY BASE, Kuwait – Command of Combined Task Force 152 (CTF-152) today passed from the United Arab Emirates Navy to the Kuwait Navy at a ceremony at Kuwait Naval Base, Sept 22.
CMF’s Commander attended an international anti-piracy conference held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), April 18 and 19. Vice Adm. Mark Fox, commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, Combined Maritiem Foces, and a U.S. delegation led by Ambassador to the UAE, … Continue reading