- Three in three for Combined Task Force 150!
- The CMF Commanders Conference (Bahrain) 15 – 16 March 2017
- Pirated MV Aris 13 released and underway
- Combined Task Force 150 achieves its second seizure of drugs in under two weeks!
- CTF 151 Change of Command Ceremony
- Combined Task Force 150 seizes hashish upon the high seas
- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
The Royal Saudi Naval Forces have handed over command of the Combined Maritime Forces (CMF), Combined Task Force (CTF) 152 to Kuwait. The ceremony, held in Bahrain, saw Captain Suliman Al-Enazi transfer command to Colonel Mohammad Aleid, Kuwait Naval Force. … Continue reading
Combined Task Force 152 (CTF-152), working with various ships and headquarters staff from across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), recently conducted a dedicated, coordinated maritime security operation in the Gulf. These types of operations are designed to track, counter and … Continue reading
Captain Suliman Al-Enazi from the Royal Saudi Naval Forces, in his current role as the Commander of Combined Task Force 152 (CTF-152), met with Captain Shames Al Husby, the Director of Operations for the Royal Omani Navy, in Muscat recently.
Warships from 6 international navies are currently operating as part of the French led Combined Task Force 150 (CTF 150), conducting maritime security cooperation in close coordination with coastal states and regional partners in the southern Red Sea, Bab el … Continue reading