- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: RFA Fort Victoria
Combined Task Force 152 (CTF 152) recently conducted a coordinated maritime focused operation in the Gulf. These types of operations are designed to track, counter and build an understanding of any illicit activity in the Gulf in order to ensure … Continue reading
Rear Adm. (Lower Half) Anho Chung, Republic of Korea Navy, relieved Rear Adm. Tanin Likitawong, Royal Thai Navy, as commander, Combined Task Force (CTF) 151 (counter-piracy) during a change of command ceremony aboard British Royal Fleet Auxiliary Fort Victoria at … Continue reading
Members of Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron Seven Seven (HSM-77) “Saberhawks” aboard United States carrier USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN (CVN 72) embarked on United Kingdom Royal Fleet Auxiliary Fort Victoria (A387), May 3.
United Kingdom Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA) Fort Victoria (A387) held a commemoration event marking the 100th anniversary of the sinking of RMS Titanic whilst on patrol in the Gulf of Aden, April 15.
SOMALI basin – The Royal Navy has struck at the heart of Somali piracy operating in the Somali basin. RFA Fort Victoria was patrolling in an area approximately 420 nautical miles from the Seychelles and 350 nautical miles from the … Continue reading
British Royal Fleet Auxiliary ship Fort Victoria (A387), under the command of Captain Rob Dorey, boarded, cleared and destroyed a suspected pirate vessel. Fort Victoria is currently deployed as part of a special counter-piracy operation with HMS Northumberland (F238) in … Continue reading