- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Oman
Rear Admiral Ayhan Bay, Commander Combined Task Force (CCTF) 151, recently visited the Oman Coast Guard Headquarters in Muscat to enhance mutual cooperation and understanding with the Omani Coast Guard.
Captain Suliman Al-Enazi from the Royal Saudi Naval Forces, in his current role as the Commander of Combined Task Force 152 (CTF-152), met with Captain Shames Al Husby, the Director of Operations for the Royal Omani Navy, in Muscat recently.
The commander of the Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) counter-piracy task force met with the head of the Royal Navy of Oman in order to build ever closer links between the 30 nation naval partnership and regional maritime powers.
In June 2013, Commander, Combined Task Force 151 (CTF 151), Commodore Muhammad Ihsan Qadir SI (M), met with Commander Adriann Van De Sande of the Royal Netherlands Navy. Commander Van De Sande is the Commanding Officer of HNLMS VAN SPEIJK … Continue reading
In June, Commander, Combined Task Force (CTF) 151, Commodore Muhammad Ihsan Qadir SI (M) along with the CTF 151 Chief of Staff, Captain Khalid Pervez, called on Captain Amor Humaid Hamood Al Zakwani, the Southern Naval Area Commander for the … Continue reading
The British Royal Navy frigate HMS Somerset is currently alongside in Muscat, Oman and will help maintain UK – Oman relations and promote the role of Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) whilst in port.