- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Marine Nationale
THE British and French navies have recently displayed their close working relationship by sharing command of each other’s assets on two different oceans.
French Navy Frigate ACONIT will be working for Combined Task Force 152 (CTF 152) whilst carrying out Maritime Security Operations in the Arabian Gulf. CTF 152 is one of three Task Forces that make up Combined Maritime Forces and is … Continue reading
gun cache aboard FS Provence Continue reading
In mid-July, while patrolling off the coast of Oman, Her Majesty Australian Ship (HMAS) Newcastle and French Ship (FS) Var met at sea to lead several interactions. Both units were operating in the frame of Combined Task Force 150 (CTF-150) … Continue reading
Between mid-June and early July, French Ship Var, Combined Task Force 150 flag ship, made two port visits in Djibouti. These stops were the opportunity for the ship to conduct common training activities with the Djiboutian Navy as well as … Continue reading
On Thursday 29 June, flag ships from Combined Task Force (CTF)150 and Operation Atalanta, both involved in Maritime Security Operations inside the Indian Ocean and the Red Sea, and the Gulf of Aden, met at sea for on-going interactions.
In June 2015, French Ship (FS) Var, which is hosting CTF-150 commander Captain Crignola and his staff, stopped in Jeddah for a three days port visit. This was the opportunity for Captain Crignola to meet with several representatives from the … Continue reading