- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
- Australia’s Chief of Navy visits Combined Task Force 150
- Commander Combined Task Force 151 engages with UAE Top Brass
- Unveiling Canada’s CTF 150 deployment badge
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Humanitarian Assistance
Units from the Bahrain Navy and Bahrain Coast Guard have recently completed a major Search and Rescue exercise off the coast of Manama, working as part of the Combined Maritime Forces (CMF). <!–more–> The patrol vessel RBNS Al Jaberi and … Continue reading
Sailors from Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Charlottetown provided medical assistance to local fishermen in the Gulf of Aden, May 16.
On 19 January 2012, M/V Albrouj, a Yemeni dhow en route to Somalia from Yemen, hailed a helicopter conducting operations from USS HALSEY (DDG 97) and indicated that they were in distress. The guided-missile destroyer USS Halsey (DDG 97), which … Continue reading
GULF OF ADEN – Just after 6pm on Oct. 6, Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) warship USS Anzio (CG 68), assigned as the CMF’s counter-piracy mission Combined Task Force (CTF) 151 flagship, was on scene to provide assistance to a distressed … Continue reading
HMS ST ALBANS, a type-23 Frigate, currently operating under Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) as part of Combined Task Force (CTF) 150, sprang into action after receiving news of three critically ill casualties on board a cargo dhow. Events on the … Continue reading
In today’s world of broadband internet, mobile phones and iPads, technology has replaced many forms of traditional communications. However, one thing that technology can never replace is the human touch.
HMS MONMOUTH Continues Support to Counter Piracy HMS MONMOUTH continues to support Counter Piracy in the Red Sea by gathering vital information from Local fishermen while she actively searches for pirates. Images by LA(Phot) Stuart Hill/MOD – CROWN COPYRIGHT