- Combined Maritime Force (CMF) senior officers visit the Royal Bahrain Naval Force.
- CMF reinforces safety of life at sea
- Second Narcotics Seizure for HMAS Arunta Demonstrates Winning Combined Maritime Formula
- 40th SHADE Conference Held in Bahrain with the Need for Vigilance off Coast of Somalia Reinforced
- Japanese Parliamentary Vice Minister of Defense visits NAVCENT and CTF151
- First Narcotics seizures for French Ship Surcouf under CTF150
- SEYCHELLES, PAKISTAN AND THE IMPORTANCE OF KEY LEADER ENGAGEMENTS
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: HMS Monmouth
Whilst on counter-piracy operations with in the southern Red Sea, HMS MONMOUTH received a distress call from a maritime security team based on the yacht BOREAS, a three mast schooner, at anchor in the Red Sea.
Whilst on counter-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden, HMS Monmouth, ‘The Black Duke’, rendezvoused with two newly refitted Kenyan patrol vessels. KNS NYAYO and KNS UMOJA are returning to their homeport after undergoing refit in Italy. Image by LA(Phot) … Continue reading
MANAMA – HMS MONMOUTH (F235), operating under the Combined Maritime Forces, came to the aid of the MV CARAVOS HORIZON who had come under attack in the Southern Red Sea. HMS MONMOUTH comes to the aid of a Merchant vessel … Continue reading