- Combined Maritime Force (CMF) senior officers visit the Royal Bahrain Naval Force.
- CMF reinforces safety of life at sea
- Second Narcotics Seizure for HMAS Arunta Demonstrates Winning Combined Maritime Formula
- 40th SHADE Conference Held in Bahrain with the Need for Vigilance off Coast of Somalia Reinforced
- Japanese Parliamentary Vice Minister of Defense visits NAVCENT and CTF151
- First Narcotics seizures for French Ship Surcouf under CTF150
- SEYCHELLES, PAKISTAN AND THE IMPORTANCE OF KEY LEADER ENGAGEMENTS
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: HMAS Parramatta
Combined Task Force 150 (CTF), one of three Task Forces within Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) conducted a successful disruption of a vessel carrying illicit cargo in the north Arabian Sea, Feb. 3, 2012.
On Boxing Day, HMS Argyll, the most hi-tech Type 23 ‘Duke’ class frigate deployed on front-line Royal Navy service, met up in the Indian Ocean with her Australian counterpart HMAS Parramatta. Both ships are assigned to the Combined Task Force … Continue reading
MANAMA, Bahrain – The Australian frigate HMAS Melbourne arrived this week to participate in counter-piracy and maritime security operations with the 25-nation Combined Maritime Forces (CMF). The Adelaide class guided missile frigate left her home port of Sydney, Australia, in … Continue reading