- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
- Happy New Year Wishes from the Combined Maritime Forces
- Raring to go! Commander CTF 150 meets Commander Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa
- CTF 152 and CTF 150 Talk Turkey
- Pakistan’s Commodore Shuaib to Seychelles – maintaining relationships, building cooperation with Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) key regional partner
- CTF 150: Getting into the Holiday (and Hockey) Season’s Spirit #WorldJuniors
- Season’s Greetings from CMF!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: HMAS Darwin
Operating as part of Combined Task Force 150 (CTF150), Australian ship HMAS Darwin has uncovered and seized a large weapons cache following the boarding of a small fishing style vessel in the Middle East. HMAS Darwin intercepted the vessel approximately … Continue reading
HMAS Darwin’s boarding party teams recently boosted their counter-terrorism skills as the warship begins maritime patrols in the Middle East region where it will be working alongside other members of the 31 nation Combined Maritime Forces (CMF). During Darwin’s stopover … Continue reading
HMS Somerset, a Royal Navy Type 23 frigate, and HMAS Darwin, a Royal Australian Navy guided missile frigate met in the Indian Ocean to exchange information and best practice. Both ships are currently undertaking maritime security and counter-terrorism operations on … Continue reading
HMAS Darwin intercepted a suspected drug smuggling dhow in international waters on 19 May 2014, seizing 786 kilograms of hashish. HMAS Darwin is currently deployed on patrol under tasking to the Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) as part of the UK … Continue reading