- Three in three for Combined Task Force 150!
- The CMF Commanders Conference (Bahrain) 15 – 16 March 2017
- Pirated MV Aris 13 released and underway
- Combined Task Force 150 achieves its second seizure of drugs in under two weeks!
- CTF 151 Change of Command Ceremony
- Combined Task Force 150 seizes hashish upon the high seas
- French Ship Forbin rescues crew from sinking dhow in Gulf of Oman
- Exercise Falcon Response CTF 152
- CMF vists FS Forbin in Bahrain
- One Commanding Officer from CMF leaves his warship on a ship of the desert!
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: Cdre Jensen
The Danish-led Combined Task Force 151 (CTF 151, counter piracy) is entering its third week at sea onboard U.S. guided-missile destroyer, USS HALSEY (DDG 97) operating off the Horn of Africa, Jan. 27.
Commodore Aage Buur Jensen Danish Royal Navy, Commander, Combined Task Force 151 (counter piracy) met with his NATO colleague, Rear Admiral Siman A. Tosun, Commander, Task Force 508, during counter-piracy patrols at sea.
BAHRAIN – The Royal Danish Navy assumed command of Combined Task Force 151 (CTF-151), Jan. 12. Rear Admiral Kaleem Shaukat of the Pakistan Navy was relieved by Commodore Aage Buur Jensen, Royal Danish Navy, at a formal ceremony onboard USS … Continue reading