- Combined Maritime Force (CMF) senior officers visit the Royal Bahrain Naval Force.
- CMF reinforces safety of life at sea
- Second Narcotics Seizure for HMAS Arunta Demonstrates Winning Combined Maritime Formula
- 40th SHADE Conference Held in Bahrain with the Need for Vigilance off Coast of Somalia Reinforced
- Japanese Parliamentary Vice Minister of Defense visits NAVCENT and CTF151
- First Narcotics seizures for French Ship Surcouf under CTF150
- SEYCHELLES, PAKISTAN AND THE IMPORTANCE OF KEY LEADER ENGAGEMENTS
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat ANZAC Day Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice Canada Cdre Jensen CMF Combined Maritime Forces Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Commodore Clink counter-narcotics Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 CTF-508 CTF150 CTF151 CTF152 Djibouti EUNAVFOR fishermen France FS VAR Gulf Security Cooperation Heroin Heroin bust HMAS Darwin HMAS Melbourne HMAS Newcastle HMAS Parramatta HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET HMS St. Alban's HMS Westminster Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Marine Nationale Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Oman Pakistan Pakistan Navy Regional Engagement Republic of Korea Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Australian Navy Royal Navy Saudi Arabia Saudi Navy Seychelles SHADE Tanzania TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Vice Admiral John E. Miller Yemen
Tag Archives: ANZAC Day
Last month senior military officers from Australia, New Zealand and Turkey hosted a dawn service and subsequent ‘gun-fire breakfast’ to commemorate Anzac Day in Bahrain.
Australian Sailors from Combined Maritime Forces (CMF), deployed to U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility, held a service at U.S. Naval Forces Central Command headquarters at dawn, April 25.
Australian Sailors from Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) deployed to U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility held a wreath laying ceremony at U.S. Naval Forces Central Command headquarters at dawn, April 25. The ceremony honored the 96th anniversary of the Australian … Continue reading