- Singapore hands over CTF 151 to Pakistan
- Six-tonne hashish haul marks fifth drugs bust for Toronto
- CTF 151 recognizes Republic of Korea’s sustained commitment to counter-piracy operations
- CTF 151 and Chinese Navy cooperate in counter-piracy operations in Gulf of Aden
- CTF 150 flagship renders assistance to stricken Pakistani mariners
- CMF legal experts meet in Bahrain
- CMF Personnel commemmorate ANZAC Day in Bahrain
- Combined Maritime Forces Warship makes third drugs bust in six weeks
- Combined Maritime Forces Warship makes second drugs bust in six weeks
- FS Somme provides medical aid to mariners
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice CMF Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 EUNAVFOR fishermen France Gulf Security Cooperation HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Pakistan Regional Engagement Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Navy Seychelles SHADE TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Yemen
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Commodore Mukhtar Khan, Commander CTF-150, visited Saudi Arabia, Jun 9-12 Jun.
Rear Adm. (Lower Half) Anho Chung, Republic of Korea Navy, embarked the ROKS WANG GEON (DDH 978) to begin his tenure as Commander Combined Task Force 151 (counter-piracy), Jun. 18.
Cdre Mukhtar Khan, Commander CTF-150 visited Brig Gen Qasim Fadeel Nahar, Commander Royal Jordanian Naval Force (RJNF), Aqaba, Jordan.
BAHRAIN – Brigadier General Shin Kyoung Soo, Republic of Korea (ROK) Army, deputy director general for policy, ROK Ministry of National Defense, visited the headquarters of Combined Maritime Forces (CMF), June 20.
Vice Admiral Katsutoshi Kawano, Commander-in-Chief Self-Defence Fleet, Japan Self Defence Force, visited Vice Admiral Miller, Commander Combined Maritime Forces, and Commodore Simon Ancona, Deputy Commander Combined Maritime Forces, Bahrain, June 18.
“Usually the Marine Engineering System department is first on the boat and the last off the boat,” said Able Seaman Brent Hillier who is currently sailing on Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Charlottetown. “We work incredibly hard, and as a … Continue reading
Rear Adm. (Lower Half) Anho Chung, Republic of Korea Navy, relieved Rear Adm. Tanin Likitawong, Royal Thai Navy, as commander, Combined Task Force (CTF) 151 (counter-piracy) during a change of command ceremony aboard British Royal Fleet Auxiliary Fort Victoria at … Continue reading
Representatives from key stakeholders in the international fight against maritime piracy met in Bahrain, to discuss counter-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden and Somali Basin.