- CMF PERSONNEL COMMEMORATE ANZAC DAY IN BAHRAIN
- Combined Maritime Forces Warship makes third drugs bust in six weeks
- Combined Maritime Forces Warship makes second drugs bust in six weeks
- FS Somme provides medical aid to mariners
- CTF 150 ships meet at sea
- CTF 151 and Yemeni Navy cooperate in counter-piracy operations
- More nations join multinational staff as CTF 151 flagship arrives in Oman
- Royal Navy of Oman and Omani Coast Guard Leadership Welcomes CTF 151
- ‘Big 3’ Task Forces in Gulf of Aden meet to coordinate Counter-Piracy Operations
- CTF 151 celebrates promotion of Indonesian Officer
CMF Tag CloudAdmiral Shaukat Arabian Gulf Australia Bahrain Best Management Practice CMF Commdore Fraser Commodore Ancona Counter-piracy counter-terrorism CTF-150 CTF-151 CTF-152 EUNAVFOR fishermen France Gulf Security Cooperation HMCS Charlottetown HMS Monmouth HMS SOMERSET Humanitarian Assistance Infrastructure Protection Japan Kenya Kuwait Maritime Security Maritime Security Operations Mina Salman NATO New Zealand Pakistan Regional Engagement Republic of Singapore RFA Fort Victoria Royal Navy Seychelles SHADE TCG Gokceada Thailand Turkey UK USA USS Halsey Vice Admiral Fox Yemen
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Members of the Naval Support Activity (NSA) Bahrain and US Naval Forces Central Command (NAVCENT)/US Fifth Fleet/Combined Maritime Forces paid tribute to those who sacrificed for the country during its annual Memorial Day Ceremony, May 28.
Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (NAVCENT)/Fifth Fleet (C5F)/Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) held a change of command ceremony aboard aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (CVN 65), May 24.
Admiral Tanasak Patimapragorn, Thailand’s Chief of Defence Forces and Admiral Surasak Rounroengrom, Commander-in-Chief, Royal Thai Navy met with Commander, Combined Task Force (CTF) 151, Rear Adm. Tanin Likitawong, Royal Thai Navy, in Seychelles, May 20-21.
Sailors from Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Charlottetown provided medical assistance to local fishermen in the Gulf of Aden, May 16.
Yingluck Shinawatra, Prime Minister of Thailand, visited Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) headquarters, Bahrain, May 15.
Combined Task Force (CTF) 151 Commander, Rear Adm. Tanin Likitawong, Royal Thai Navy, visited HMS Westminster, May 3.
Members of Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron Seven Seven (HSM-77) “Saberhawks” aboard United States carrier USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN (CVN 72) embarked on United Kingdom Royal Fleet Auxiliary Fort Victoria (A387), May 3.
BAHRAIN – A high level delegation of Japanese officials visited the headquarters of Combined Maritime Forces (CMF), May 6.
GULF OF ADEN – HMCS Charlottetown, under the command of Combined Maritime Forces task force CTF 150 (counter-narcotics) successfully disrupted an illicit cargo exchange in the Gulf of Aden, May 5.